ANST - Celtic Music

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 9 11:00:50 PDT 1998

sabella wrote:

> can I alos add:
>
> Celtic Women of the World :  various Irish female artists.
> It introduced me to Mary Black, an Irish singer from a family that is very musical.
> Celtic Oddessy:  collection of celtic music...was very pleased with it....

Ohh...I like Mary Black too.  I prefer her traditional stuff to her jazzy contemporary
stuff, but I think that about all artists.  Try also to find Frances Black, her
sister.  And The Black Family for the full set of brothers, sisters and father.  "Time
for Touching Home" is a good album to look for by The Black Family, lots of nifty stuff
on it.

regards,
Gio