ANST - swords

Robert Brown gorm at intplsrv.net
Wed Jun 10 12:50:58 PDT 1998

I'm not sure about the specifics, but you may ask Don Aubrey.
Here, if it is for a historical recreation, as long as you are not brandishing
it in public it's no problem.
    As to having an explorer, I have a suburban, and this goes for guns, so It
should go for swords also.  Since you have no trunk, placing it in the very back
cargo area serves as the same purpose.  I'd still cover it though just so as not
to make anyone nervous.