ANST - More puns! (was Stained Glass)

Alan J. Boertjens a-boertjens1 at ti.com
Wed Jun 10 19:28:20 PDT 1998

Serious people, please respond to the "ANST - Stained Glass" thread.
I can't help myself with the punning...

ulrica wrote:
> I am looking to do some period painting on glass.  Unfortunately, I
> can't find much on the subject.  Help!  Any ideas?  Private e-mail
> welcome, or lets start a discussion about this beautiful arts right
> here and right now!
>
> Ulrica

Hah! Foiled again!
Solder-y for this message but I can't help it.
I see through that colorful attempt to 'lead' us to another topic.
The flux of the matter, you see, is that in order to get the whole
picture we need to stop chipping away at the edges and pull ourselves
together.  Perhaps 'U' or 'I' could do this?

~Johan Bjornsson