ANST - Info Request

Laury Torrence J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 11 13:46:14 PDT 1998

Check with the boys in Ffynon Gath.  They have been doing a lot
of boiled leather armor, and my have some good info for you.  Try
Anton  or Sir Corwin
squireanton at hotmail.com
sircorwin at hotmail.com
I believe they also have someone down there with access to an
anvil and some steel, and are working on elbows and knees!
Best of luck!
Baroness Caterina