ANST - swords and transport

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Jun 11 11:53:36 PDT 1998

On 11 Jun 98, at 13:29, jackser at Okstate.edu wrote:

> One thing I love about Oklahoma, axes and machetes are classified as
> tools. :)

but they're *all* tools .. in one way or the other (g)

for general around the yard cleanup over last 15'ish years at the current house, use a
norse seax .... for heavier limb-lopping, use my norse belt axe ... for edging, use the
trash craftsman all steel hand-axe (don't want to nick up my good axe's on the
concrete ...)

'wolf
... "Idi Amin Is My Yardman" .. Uranium Savages