ANST - re: Nobility

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Thu Jun 11 16:10:09 PDT 1998

<"Pug Bainter" <pug at pug.net>>
>Honestly didn't think about that...

I figured you probably hadn't, which was why I explained it in such
detail :)

>...What I was asking was with regards to expectations of the Landed
>Nobility from the group, do they change when the landed nobles change,
>etc. I guess they could be "political" questions, but I never understand
>everything involved in politics.

Ah, I see.  Actually, "Politics", when it is done correctly, is a
marvelous, wonderful thing, not unlike dining on Pufferfish (or so I
am told).  In the hands of most social groups, and I include the SCA
in that, it is far too often something best left wisely on your plate.

>>Something at the back of my mind says that yes, but that's probably wrong.
>Are we a bit pessimistic today?

Not me, no, never, un-unh.

Marc/Diarmaid
lib_imc at centum.utulsa.edu