ANST - White Scarves as Peers?

Laury Torrence J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 12 13:41:41 PDT 1998

 Alaric Styrr of Clan MacEwan wrote:
----------
> There's actually another avenue for rapier combatants to become peers...
> Some king (with big cohones) would simply have to advance them to the order of
> knighthood (individually, or en masse). Preferably, he'd do it with the
> support of the knight's circle (which would help with the resulting s***storm), but as
> he's required only to "consult" the circle, he could do it without.
> No, it's not likely, but it would be an interesting fight, and might well
> change the society...

You are correct!  Whoever would choose that route to raise the WSA to
a peerage level en masse would have to have some REALLY big cohones!!
Not to mention, consultation or no, the fire-storm it would create throughout
the Known World...................................ooooohh! I'm beginning to regret I'll
be out of pocket this weekend, this will be an extremely interesting topic.
HE Caterina