ANST - How to Get an AoA

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Jun 12 09:32:37 PDT 1998

Thanks Gunnora, for a good, useful overview article. I will be adding this
to the NEWCOMERS section in my Florilegium.

I also have short articles on beginning caligraphy and name registration
in the SCA for newcomers. If anyone would like to write, or already has
articles on other aspects of the SCA that would be useful to newcomers,
I'd love to consider them for the Florilegium.

Perhaps articles on:
SCA terminology
How to get involved in the SCA
How to approach those people with coronets
What should I bring to my first event?

Other ideas, gentle persons?

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net

Gunnora Hallakarva wrote:

> A gentle asked how one might earn an AoA, and some excellent advice was
> given, but I found it hard to understand, so I thought I might take a stab
> at the answer as well.

<snip>