ANST - Info Request

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Fri Jun 12 15:08:45 PDT 1998

On Fri, 12 Jun 1998 14:39:19 -0500 "j'lynn yeates" <jyeates at bga.com>
writes:
>On 12 Jun 98, at 3:47, Michael Peters wrote:
>
>>  An easier non-period way to wax leather needs 3-things. 1) the
>leather 2) parafin 3) a good hair dryer.
>>   All you really have to do is place the parafin on the inside of
>the piece to be waxed and heat with the dryer. The parafin usually melts

>first but when the leather reaches the proper temperature it will soak
up
>the melted parafin like a sponge. It takes a little patience but works
>quite well.
>
>would a heat gun (used for stripping paint ...) work better for this
>... as long as it was kept in motion and not allowed to concentrate at
one point for too
>long ????
>
>'wolf

Hey! Thats almost an exact quote from the message I have in my outbox in
reply to the same.
It reads:
"Have you ever tried it with one of those heat guns (like for stripping
paint). I know you would have to be a little more careful not to
concentrate the heat in the same place or the leather would start to
burn, but i think that would work much faster. "

It scares me that Wolf and I wes breifly on the same wavelength.

Scott Waggoner
Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra