ANST - Free Shares of Stock!! Have you got yours?? I got mine!

Gina L. Hill hekav at gte.net
Fri Jun 12 18:57:49 PDT 1998

If you are offended by this crass commercial announcement,  I
apologize.

But free stock is a rare commodity!

Do it!    http://www.travelzoo.com/online.asp

This is a new company that will be competing with Travelocity and
Yahoo!'s  Travel service. They are giving away 3 free shares of stock
per person just  for visiting their website, but only 700,000 shares
will be given away.  I just checked and there have only been 75,000
shares assigned...so, if you act quickly, you can get them!

Once at the website, go to the upper right hand corner and click on
"Become  co-owner sign-up for free shares."  Then keep clicking to
register for a  PIN  number. They will email you PIN number within a
minute to your email  address.  Once you get a PIN number, go back to
the website  and register for your free shares.

Under "who referred you" enter; hekav at gte.net (cause I will get a
kick-back)  Pretty sweet!

They will send you the serial numbers of your shares of stock within
a  minute.   If, when you get to the step to click on "Become", and it
says that all the shares are taken, click on become a member again. I
got that message and they told me they were out.  I tried again and it
worked.  I did it!!  What have you got to lose?  Just be sure to write
down the numbers and passwords and stuff.

Good luck.  I am just trying to get everyone rich here!

*My apologies to Valtorr for plegiarizing his text...

Best regards,
Eleanor