ANST - So You've Got Your AoA. Now What?

Jax jax at onr.com
Fri Jun 12 16:43:42 PDT 1998

Greetings to the List:

Having recently received my AoA, I can report very briefly how I went
about getting it: I have no idea.

That being said, along comes the eternal question: What Do We Do Now? All
I was doing before was running around, having fun, hanging out with my
friends, meeting new ones, and trying to pitch in when I saw someone who
needed a hand. Now I'm still running around, having fun, ect. but I have
this subtle sense that the stakes have been raised. That having fun is
ok, but somehow, there is now some weight to be pulled, and I'm not sure
where to grab hold.

So, what do we do now, we new Lords and Ladies? I know there is a lot of
work being done to make all the cool things happen that are always
happening, but how do you score some? I mean, beyond patrolling the event
looking for people carrying heavy objects? Where and when are these
things decided?

How about the other fields? Meaning combat and A&S. Please,oh please,
don't send ten thousand posts saying "Well, it depends on what you are
interested in." Of course it does. But where to start? I realize that's
vague, and even a little whiny. I really don't want anyone to get
inspired *for* me, I have a few things cookin'. But I want to hear some
opinions, stories, anything...

Respectfully,
-Erik Wulfriksson-
who is trying to figure out what this "Lord" thing is all about