ANST - Lambskin crafts

nobody sn1630 at sunshine.net
Sat Jun 13 04:10:35 PDT 1998

We have just completed our web site at http://onesolution.net/slippers/
and are looking for related sites or search engines that we could list
the site with. Should you have any suggestions it would be appreciated.
Check out the site and tell us what you think and if you can think of
any sites we should visit. If you like the shopping cart system that we
have, we suggest that you get in contact with ONE Solution at
http://onesolution.net

You should check out the picture of of the baby on the sheepskin rug,
she looks so cute! Check it out, it is a beautiful picture.

Are your feet cold? http://onesolution.net/slippers/