ANST - fealty (attempt #3)

ALBAN at delphi.com ALBAN at delphi.com
Sat Jun 13 04:05:41 PDT 1998

From:	IN%"postmaster at delphi.com"  "PMDF e-Mail Interconnect" 13-JUN-1998 00:35:28.17
To:	IN%"ALBAN at delphi.com"
CC:
Subj:	Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 22:56:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: PMDF e-Mail Interconnect <postmaster at delphi.com>
Subject: Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed
To: ALBAN at delphi.com

--Boundary_(ID_ldRY2e2iH6H/QweYbxNZqg)

This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

  Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 21:48:47 -0400 (EDT)
  From: ALBAN at delphi.com
  To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
  Subject: fealty (reprise)

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
  Reason: Message rejected; bad return address.
  Diagnostic code: smtp;  Mail from 199.93.4.4 refused; see http://maps.vix.com/rbl/
  Remote system: dns; bastion.globeset.com (bastion.globeset.com ESMTP Sendmail 8.9.0.Beta7/8.9.0.Beta7; Fri, 12 Jun 1998 21:56:56 -0500 [CDT]) (bastion.globeset.com Hello SYSTEM at bos1d.delphi.com [199.93.4.4], pleased to meet you)

--Boundary_(ID_ldRY2e2iH6H/QweYbxNZqg)

Reporting-MTA: dns; delphi.com

Action: failed