ANST - Woodburning?

Jax jax at onr.com
Sun Jun 14 14:28:41 PDT 1998

Greetings to the list:

I have a question. Is woodburning a period technique? If so, when, where,
and how was it done? I'm not talking about fires, you smartalecs (I got
yer number!), I'm talking about that woodburning craft that we all
learned in cub scouts (or girl scouts, or whatever). You remember, where
you sorta carved that little deer on that piece of pine with the little
soldering iron thing? Then you burned a hole in the sofa and your mom
took it away from you? That's what I'm talking about.

Reminiscing,
-Erik Wulfriksson-