ANST - music of the morrigan (was: celtic music)

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 15 01:32:47 PDT 1998

j'lynn yeates wrote:

> On 15 Jun 98, at 1:40, Nathan W. Jones wrote:
>
> > Try Wolfstone, if you haven't already.  Sounds right up your alley.
>
> sounds interesting ... any more information?

They're website and email no longer work, which jibs with the rumor I heard that
they broke up.  But these albums are available from Green Linnet.
http://www.greenlinnet.com/

WOLFSTONE: THIS STRANGE PLACE 1188
WOLFSTONE: PICK OF THE LITTER 1180
WOLFSTONE: THE HALF TAIL 1172
WOLFSTONE: YEAR OF THE DOG 1145
WOLFSTONE: UNLEASHED 3093
WOLFSTONE: THE CHASE 3088

Of these, the only one I have is "The chase".  Unleashed is supposed to be the
best.

the numbers are the Green Linnet catalog numbers.

Gio.