ANST - Services offered by House Starblade

Fox Anton Purtill fpurtill at simpletel.com
Mon Jun 15 08:43:36 PDT 1998

House Starblade offers you some wonderful services
both for the current middle ages as well as the
current technical ages.

(Note- most services can be bartered for)

Excellent rates for custom Calligraphy as well as
device/arms design and general art.  Personal
illumination and scrollwork is also available.
Custom maps and cartography soon to be offered,
the Kingdom of Ansteorra and it's lands limited
editions in color are being designed currently.
If you wish a regional map or baronial border-map
designed please contact us.  Some Swedish/Nordic
specialty research materials are available, period
names of Swedish/Nordic nature a specialty.

In the more modern age, House Starblade provides
most levels of web page design and layouts.  Some
web hosting also provided at minimal fees (no
barter available for hosting services).

For all your artistic needs with the current
middle ages and custom quality art, as well as
profession web services please remember, we are
here to serve the SCA and your personal needs as
best we can.  If you are interested in our
services or wish more information please feel
free to contact us.

      Karin Höijer-Purtill : Artist
Fox Anton Purtill : Programmer/Web Design
  blackfox at flash.net / khoijer at flash.net
         www.flash.net/~blackfox
              512-821-3205