ANST - Fealty oath

ALBAN at delphi.com ALBAN at delphi.com
Mon Jun 15 12:28:57 PDT 1998

From:	IN%"postmaster at delphi.com"  "PMDF e-Mail Interconnect" 15-JUN-1998 15:08:52.16
To:	IN%"ALBAN at delphi.com"
CC:
Subj:	Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 14:10:54 -0400 (EDT)
From: PMDF e-Mail Interconnect <postmaster at delphi.com>
Subject: Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed
To: ALBAN at delphi.com

--Boundary_(ID_ExuZgQPoeRJwJCUVs9pNDg)

This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

  Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 02:54:57 -0400 (EDT)
  From: ALBAN at delphi.com
  To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
  Subject: KSCA/MSCA

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
  Reason: Message rejected; bad return address.
  Diagnostic code: smtp;  Mail from 199.93.4.4 refused; see http://maps.vix.com/rbl/
  Remote system: dns; bastion.globeset.com (bastion.globeset.com ESMTP Sendmail 8.9.0.Beta7/8.9.0.Beta7; Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:10:54 -0500 [CDT]) (bastion.globeset.com Hello MAIL_AGENT at bos1d.delphi.com [199.93.4.4], pleased to meet you)

--Boundary_(ID_ExuZgQPoeRJwJCUVs9pNDg)

Reporting-MTA: dns; delphi.com

Action: failed