ANST - looking for unusual sword?

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Mon Jun 15 18:27:05 PDT 1998

Go to http://www.intercom.es/espadas they have them but you have to place a
minimum order of four. They do not specify if they must be four of one kind
or four of a different kind. But at those prices you can find several folks
that will be willing to order with you. Here is the info they sent us:

> I was just looking at your web page and was interested in purchasing one
> of the swords advertised.
>
> I have a few questions I hope you can answer:
>
> 1) Do you accept credit cards and if so, which ones?

VISA or Mastercard.

> 2) What is the usual delivery time?

8 days.

> 3) Are the prices listed 'retail'?

Yes.

> 4) Is there a minimum order or can I purchase just one?

4 swords, and we will pay all shipping costs.

> Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

You can see us in :    http://www.intercom.es/espadas

(phone from 19:00 to 23:00 local time, Mr. Angel Garcia)
Tlf.:  +34-25-35-31-55
Fax.:  +34-25-35-40-87
email: espadas at lix.intercom.es

Ches