ANST - looking for unusual sword?

Shane B. shaneb at icubed.net
Tue Jun 16 07:13:13 PDT 1998

At 04:41 AM 6/16/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I don't have access to webpages.
>Do they perhaps have an 800 number?
>
>Raven

Here is the information for Arms of Valor

 Ahead of you lies a vast collection of beautifully crafted
                               weapons.

 Most of the Swords we carry are designed to withstand
 the rigors of re-enactment, at the same time displaying
     the aesthetic qualities demanded by the collector.
 Blades are of high carbon spring steel, for strength and
 authenticity. The guards and handle fittings are of solid
  brass. Each sword is individually hand crafted and no
       two are identical. The swords are provided with
     top-grain leather scabbards except where noted.

           If we don't have what you are looking for, please inquire!
                      Iberia catalogs available for $5.00

                      Decorative swords also available.

 Our decorative swords armor, shields, and miniatures are made in Toledo
  Spain. These swords are beautifully crafted reproductions of swords and
  daggers which belonged not only to important historical figures, such as
   Kings and Emperors, but also mythical figures and Gods, raised to the
              peaks of triumph by legend or popular tradition.

     Decorative Marto and Martespa catalogs available at $7.00 each.

                            Phone: (316) 687-6932
                             Fax: (316) 651-5046

          Questions or comments?? Email us at armsofvalor at earthlink.net

                       Designed and hosted by NetVelocity Technologies
                             Get your business online today!!