ANST - Stained Glass Discussion Group?????!!!!

ulrica ulrica at lx.net
Tue Jun 16 08:16:29 PDT 1998

Joanna....Thanks for the kind compliment.  Sorry it has taken me a few days to get back to answer.  I think the Stained Glass is such an understated area of our arts.  What do ya'll think?  Is there enough of us to start a discussion group and at least network with folk who do this and/or painting of a similar type.  Maybe comparison between glass painting and firing and other mediums?  Who knows...maybe we could teach each other!!!!

Ulrica (Nope Not the Frank, the other one)