ANST - Stained Glass Discussion Group?????!!!!

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Jun 16 12:47:13 PDT 1998

> ulrica wrote:
>
> Joanna....Thanks for the kind compliment.  Sorry it has taken me a few
> days to get back to answer.  I think the Stained Glass is such an
> understated area of our arts.  What do ya'll think?  Is there enough
> of us to start a discussion group and at least network with folk who
> do this and/or painting of a similar type.  Maybe comparison between
> glass painting and firing and other mediums?  Who knows...maybe we
> could teach each other!!!!
>
> Ulrica (Nope Not the Frank, the other one)

Have you considered the SCA-Arts maillist? The number of messages
tends to vary from around one to 15 per day. The easiest way to
subscribe is through the Ansteorra webpage, although the last I
looked you couldn't get the digest version that way. But you can
subscribe and then change to the digest version through the
regular channels.

For the lesser practiced arts, this would widen the net, so to speak
and let you talk to those doing an artform or it's subset.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net