ANST - New Virtual Scribe...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Jun 17 11:43:43 PDT 1998

Good Morning one and all,

  My 2 years as the premiere Virtual Scribe are almost up. As of July
  11th, I will no longer be the Virtual Scribe of Ansteorra.

  From now until that time, I am working in conjunction with Christophe
  Kopernik to transition the office over. Christophe is a member of Clan
  Firefall in Elfsea. He is a very energetic and capable Virtual Scribe
  and will serve the Kingdom well.

  If you wish to contact the Virtual Scribe, please send email to
  VScribe at Ansteorra.ORG to ensure that the correct person resolves your
  problem.

     NOTE: This does not affect the mailing lists, only the webpages.

  I thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. I'm glad I
  was able to serve the Kingdom and the Internet in this way.

In Service to the Kingdom and the Dream,