ANST - Dying on the field (Was Weapons & Tourneys)

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 17:03:29 PDT 1998

<< Depends on your persona. The most simple forms I've seen are to bow or go
down

 on a knee, surrender your weapon, and declare "I am bested" or "well struck".

 I prefer to gurgle and fall down with a resounding thud...

I usually give a brief yell, pretending that I was in pain at that moment,
then twist and/or fall as the laws of physics would dictate.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)