ANST - Brass Hats (was awards & peasants & peers)

David Backlin dbackli at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 05:28:54 PDT 1998

---Corey Van Zandt <sircorwin at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, Joel Schumacher <jschumac at jcpenney.com> wrote:
> >> Of all the "brass-hats" I've met, I've not known many without some
> >> sort of air of superiority.

>                   THATS BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPERIOR SILLY!

Ah, but they DON'T have to act that way (ever met Baron Master Crag
Duggin?)

Sure, he knows his stuff, but he doesn't go around acting like he's
superior.

My 2 pfennigs worth.

==
Ld. Edrei the Quiet                      mka Dave Backlin
Merchant & Adventurer                    Ad/ PR Student
Shire-March of the Grimfells             University of Arkansas
Kingdom of Calontir                      Fayettveille, AR

                      dbackli at yahoo.com