ANST - HG Rowan...

jhartel jhartel at net-link.net
Thu Jun 18 02:21:58 PDT 1998

Greetings good folk.

Recently the Mid-Realm's Middle Bridge has been discussing heraldry,
amongst other things.  Below is a snip from a gentle who was discussing
why you should register your device and not just fly whatever you
wanted.

I thought it was a good try...I sent him the correct info on Her
Grace...

Just wanted to show that even WAY up her in the Mid-Realm the might of
the Black Star is talked about.

Moriel***