ANST - ANST-shooting from the hip

Laury Torrence J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 19 10:54:18 PDT 1998

> Raven wrote:
> If you are the Horoun I think you are, you are NOT overweight.
> You are a gorgeous light fighter with wavy hair, very sexy build,
> moustache and you wear middle eastern garb, and play with Ravensfort.
> Am I correct?

Raven, that's our "boy"!  We finally took all that silliness to private
conversations!  We were the only people on the Ansteorran net
last night at about 12.  Needless to say that had a lot to do with
the level of silly we acheived!
I need to find or make one of those long-handled harem fans to
present to Horoun next time I see him!!  (snicker, smirk)
Baroness Caterina