ANST - Senechal's class @ King's College - Cancellation

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 14:09:22 PDT 1998

<< I have to cancel the impromptu seneschal's class at King's College.  We
 have had a particularly problematic week, (one household accident with
 the stove, and some long hours).  I am not prepped enough to do it.
 Almost everyone that responded was in the Loch-Raven's-Gate area, so I
 will plan something locally in the near future.

 Thanks for understanding; see you at the event.

Can it be done over email?

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)