ANST - Bottles and Brewing

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri Jun 19 19:32:33 PDT 1998

On 19 Jun 98, at 21:03, Pug Bainter wrote:

> If you use anything besides hot water, make sure to rinse it *very*
> well to keep from having any residue in the bottle.

one thing that is remembered from the unisversity chem lab days ... to properly clean
a thing of most chemical residue, always rinse out three times

and from the brewing phases ... a quality bottle washer addition to the sink faucet you
use to clean bottles will pay for itself in short order

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves