ANST - Barbarians at the gates?!

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri Jun 19 23:11:35 PDT 1998

On 20 Jun 98, at 0:51, sach at lcc.net wrote:

> At 12:45 AM 6/20/98 -0500, you wrote:
>
> Um...wolf...that's really pretty gross.  Are you sure that you are not
> making all of that up?

ran into references to that tactic on and off, particularly in their middle eastern
conquests ... about a year back was reading a book on the art of the siege where it
was specifically mentioned, but don't have access to that set of bibliographies at the
moment (in a box in storage awaiting ultimate transposition to electronic format) ...

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves