ANST - Crandall

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Thu Jun 18 18:23:51 PDT 1998

I generally dislike "me too" messages.

Not that everyone should express what they feel, [and they should] but
it seems that the band wagon is a good ride, as long as someone else is
driving.

Personally I was getting tired of the ride before this particular wagon
left the barn. I hope that I am not riding some one else's wagon, I hope
that I am a solitary rider, on his own path. But, whatever....

Well, here I go. Several people have expressed a dis-inclination to sort
through the volume of the Ansteorra list in order to be informed.

Me too.

Should someone attempt to contact me on important subjects, I am sure
that I can get the message through other sources. Directly for example.

Good day to you all,

In Service,
Crandall

p.s.