ANST - White Scarves as Peers?

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Sat Jun 20 08:08:47 PDT 1998

<< Someday we will. We're moving in that direction now, albeit slowly.

 As for why we aren't on the same page already, the short answer is
 "different countries, different customs". The long answer involves a lot of
 kingdom history, interkingdom anthropology, geography, politics and
 personalities. Do you *really* want the gory details?

Hmmm.....maybe you'd better email that one.  The list's crowded enough as it
is.

Just call it a "history lesson".

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)