ANST - Barbarians at the gates?!

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Sat Jun 20 10:14:30 PDT 1998

<< one fact often overlooked in analysing the power of the mongol military
machine is the
 same things that allowed us to blitz iraq in the last war ... combined units,
exceptional
 integration of forces, coordinated operations, technical innovation, a long
range
 communications network, superior and flexible tactics designed for the
various
 enemies they faced ...

And here I thought it was superior technology and training, backed by superior
strategists and tacticians.  Guess that shows me.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)

(Who kept a close eye on the Persian Gulf War.)