ANST - subject lines & public vs private

Michael Peters shdwstel at telepath.com
Sat Jun 20 12:47:06 PDT 1998

Thanks Aquilanne,

  My thoughts exactly. I had reached the point of sorting my mail by
sender and deleting ANYTHING by certain people regardless of subject. If
it's a private conversation, send it privately.
   After the list's recent unpleasantness, I did notice an increase in
useful, informational postings. What happened? I don't care much about
many subject lines but I do appreciate people discussing SCA relevant
topics. Let's get back to some (not too) serious topics.

Yours,
Mykaru