ANST - subject lines & public vs private

Laury Torrence J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 20 16:27:14 PDT 1998

> Aquilanne wrote:
> Come on, guys. Give a little thought to consideration for others on the
> list. For the past couple days there has been a ton of one-, two-, and
> three-line responses back and forth of personal silliness that are of
> interest primarily only to the posters (no offense meant here, just a
> little perspective). I keep opening posts that say "MOTTOS" to see what
> someone might have to say about MOTTOS and I'm seeing posts about duct tape
> and cabana boys. While I can certainly see the humor inherant in such a
> combination, *if I'm opening a post that says "MOTTOS", I want to see a
> post that says something about "MOTTOS"*  PLEASE.
> Like I said, no offense meant to anyone; just a request.

No offense taken!  We will endeavor to remember to change the titles so
that subjects not of interest can be deleted immediately.....but will also
endeavor to remove excess sillies to private posts......
Sorry dear, it's just been terribly dull around here lately!
Baroness Caterina

PS - I STILL think we need to have that afternoon social sometime!