ANST - currently: "sorry"/will be:duct taped cabana boys

Laury Torrence J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 20 16:43:16 PDT 1998

> 'wolf wrote:
> remain topical ... the analogy i have used about the general channels such as
> this is the camp fire ... you may wander up and find a serious conversation about arts
> and sciences .. come back later and it's a heated arguement where everyone has
> forgotten what it was all about ... still later you wander back and it's now a pun fest
> or tech discussion ... later drummers and dancers ... still later you may find
> everyone passed out on the ground from over consumption ... or sometimes
> you come back and find everyone DOA and being feasted on by the tree weasels
> personally, i view "subject lines" like a fortune cookie ... never know what's
> inside until you open it - epsecially if there are trickster types in the kitchen

Hey!  Have you been hanging out in Swein Camp?!  Sounds like a typical Saturday
night down there......except when we wander off it's either to the stones, or to go
raiding for more alcohol.....Oh well, I think Aquilanne has a point (see my other posting
on this), and we can amuse ourselves late at night in private.  I'm sure it's rather
disorienting to those who check their mail in the morning to have our over-stimulated
senses of humor slap them in the face!

Baroness Caterina