ANST - breakfast ... was: Unjustified Bias personified

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Sat Jun 20 23:16:33 PDT 1998

On 21 Jun 98, at 0:33, Robert Brown wrote:

> > detecting the unwarranted "age" bias (a very well preserved 41 ...),
> > ... quite annoying.
> >
>   Would you like some apple sauce?  ;>

please ... have always *loved* the stuff - goes great with pork ... so i'll take that and a
small roast boar if you please.

a favorite breakfast, oatmeal & applesauce (sounds vaguely period) ... or something i
discovered by mistake - "irish oatmeal" - same mix as above, with a liberal dose of
Jamesons or Baily's ... at an event, was looking at the coffee just doctored and that "i
wonder if" light came on ... and it worked nicely.

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves