ANST - SCA weapons and the law

Laury Torrence J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 21 13:07:46 PDT 1998

> Scott Waggoner wrote:
>
> i always liked the one that states something like "When two trains
> approach an intersection in the tracks, both shall stop and none may
> proceed until the other has gone." I read that in one of those "weird
> laws" novelty book. i believe that is supposed to be a TX law still on
> the books.

Yeah.....and they still hang horse thieves, and it's illegal to wear your pants
tucked inside your boots in certain areas of west Texas (supposedly it's
because those poor sick souls who bugger sheep put the back legs in
their boots so they couldn't get away as easily).  No kidding!!  Ask Jeremy,
he's the one who told me about that one!!  Actually sort of sick, considering
the writing of a law presupposes a serious problem................
HE Caterina