ANST - Brewing/Vintning...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Jun 21 11:32:13 PDT 1998

Good Morning,

  I'm going to try to kick some life into the brewing, vintning and
  cordialing mailing list. So if you are interested in these arts, you
  might want to subscribe. You can subscribe at:

  http://lists.ansteorra.org/lists.html

  and the name of the list is BVC.

  As well, you can send email to majordomo at ansteorra.org with the
  message body of "subscribe bvc".

  I hope to see everyone interested there, and hope we can get some good
  and useful conversations going.

Ciao,