ANST - Baronies and armigerous'ness...

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Mon Jun 22 06:56:50 PDT 1998

Pug,
Court Barons and Baroness' can give out awards!  Why, at Ffynon Gath's Rattetoest,
HE Caterina held court and handed out awards. Granted, HE is a previously 'landed'
baroness, BUT she is now a court baroness.  Also, HE Master Cadwalleder in the
western region received his court barony years ago. And he helped the crown
immensely by holding court for them in the region.  I think he was the first noble
of that region.

The major difference, IMHO, is that a court baron/baroness cannot be the signee on
a scroll. There is nothing to say they cannot hand one out.

another 5 cents!~ (grin)
meadhbh

That tells me that the crown can ask ANYONE to g