ANST - Baronies and armigerous'ness...

Laury Torrence J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 22 09:46:05 PDT 1998

> Felipé San Juan wrote:
>   I read it a little differently, and I think it depends on the definition
> of bestow.  I take bestow to mean "I, Court Baron Legran Fromage, want
> Rhin O'Hyde to have an AoA.  Poof, he's got it!".  But (IMHO, IANAL, etc.)
> there should be no reason why they couldn't hand out awards for the crown.

Felipe is correct, the ruling means that just any ol' hat can't hand out awards
willy-nilly.  Since there are sometimes up to 6 events in any given weekend,
(unless they have themselves cloned) there is no possible way for the Crown
to be at *every* event.  So they "appoint" folks to bestow awards for them.
We just don't pass 'em out *without* the Crowns' say so!

HE Caterina