ANST - Bottles and Brewing

kevon at corridor.net kevon at corridor.net
Mon Jun 22 13:20:11 PDT 1998

Point well taken. If I ever gift more than one type of beer at a time
I will have to remember this.  Normally I will only give someone a
sixpack of *A* certain type of beer, and request the bottles back by
the end of the event (never had a problem getting them back.  :) )
Thank you Og.

At 12:20 PM 6/22/98 -0700, Og wrote:
>For beer I used a color coded store bought round sticker that was
>placed on the cap.  No digging in the ice to figure out what was
what,
>and didn't matter if they stuck on there forever.  Just had to

This works fine if you are drinking your own stuff, but isn't the best
thing if you happen to be gifting the brew to someone.

og