ANST - ANST. Houston costumers?

Cougar cougar17 at swbell.net
Sun Jun 21 22:18:45 PDT 1998

The first that comes to mind is House Morning Star, located off S.Post
oak. call 713-729-7990. Ask for Jane't. (jan-ae) She loves to do
costuming, and does excelent work. Southern inporters has lots of
costumes, they are near down town, but I do not think they make them I
thing the just order and re-sell. Hope this helps.

						Cougar!!