ANST - Re: SR - principality reasoning (long!)

Mararede at aol.com Mararede at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 21:28:49 PDT 1998

Please, I would like some discussion about principalities also, pros and cons.
That is the sole reason I joined this list.
At the moment I could go either way. After  it was brought up here last time
and died a horrible death, it was just dropped. I asked someone "if it is so
important to you, why are you not doing something about it?" When asked what I
thought he should do
I told him; educate people, talk about it, find out why there was so much
opposition, and what to do to change it; (personally I feel that one reason it
was killed so quickkly was that people were caught flat-footed. I remind
everyone again that not everyone a has access to this list, and they may feel
left out. . . and resent it!) I seriously feel that if you believe in
something strongly enough and really want it to happen, you must make it so.
Mara  (Elfsea)