ANST - Informations?

C Scot Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 23 21:03:25 PDT 1998

Yes, Lindenwood is having their Midsummer's Ball on Saturday, June 27th.
Site opens at 5:30, ball starts at 6:30 and lasts until Midnight.  If you
get eh Blackstar - it is on page 26 of the June edition.  If not, the fee
is $5.00.  No feast, but dessert board (contributions welcome).  The site
is the 1st Christian Church, 910 S. Collins, Arlington, TX.  Gate is at
back entrance.  For more info, you may contact Centurion Don Miguel at
972-253-7402  or Her Grace Duchess Willow at 817-794-0320.
There are some performances scheduled, and many wonderful dances to dance.
Everyone should go - it will be great fun!!!!!

Forever and always,
Lady Capricia d'Aulnay
Michelle Henry