ANST - DS9 & Seneschal Handbook

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Tue Jun 23 22:39:24 PDT 1998

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998 06:46:02 +0000 "Helen and Bennie Brown"
<browns at mail.intplsrv.net> writes:

>Back to the Middle Ages, I look forward to having some written
>guidance for my new job as Seneschal, other than the Corpora and
>Laws.  Is there a projected date of release yet?
>
>In service to the Dream,
>
>Helen Brown

Yes, there is a book titles "Sometimes bad things happen to good people"

Scott Waggoner
Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra

-----Are YOU fighting at TRF this year? Ask me for details-----