ANST - THINGS NOT TO SAY to the police

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Wed Jun 24 00:14:17 PDT 1998

As this is pertaining to the subject of SCA and the law, I thought I
would share it.

          "15 Things NOT to Say When You are Pulled Over"

15. No, YOU assume the position.
14. I'm surprised you stopped me, Dunkin Donuts has a 3 for 1 special!
13. If I bend over, will I still get a ticket?
12. No, offi, offic, lucifer . . . I'm not as think you are drunk I am. I
swear to dog.
11. No, I don't know how fast I was going. The little needle stops at 110
mph.
10. Back off, Barney, I've got a piece.
9.  But officer, I've got 2 different drivers licenses from 2 different
states!  Pick 1
8. I know I was weaving, but I was trying to hit all the little green
men!
7. On the way to the station let's get a six pack, oh don't forget the
cig's
6. You'll never get those cuffs on me. . . You Homo!
5. Come on write the damn ticket, the bars close in 20 minutes!
4. Hey, wasn't your daughter a porn queen?
3. How long is this going to take? Your wife is expecting me.
2. So thats what those yellow flashing lights in the school zone means
1. What do you use those rubber gloves for, anyway?

Scott Waggoner
Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra

-----Are YOU fighting at TRF this year? Ask me for details-----