ANST - Fwd: copyright permission withdrawn

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Jun 25 09:00:59 PDT 1998

On 25 Jun 98, at 6:43, Dennis O'Connor wrote:

> Give it a rest. Others have been banished for less than what
> these people did. They got off light with just being banned from
> offices/thrones for a time.

I've been aquinted with the individual in question for many, many years and know him
as a *strong* supporter of the Society and it's ideals.  for him to take such an action
would tell me that he is action on his strong convictions ... to disregard those
convictions in such a flippant maner does a major diservice to one of the longest
playing members in the society.

i had not heard of this particular incident, but it bears more research ... check through
the written and online annals of SCA and early Ansteorran history and see where that
particular name comes up time and time again.

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves