ANST - Shire of Shadowlands URL change

T. Scott tscott at tamu.edu
Thu Jun 25 19:21:22 PDT 1998

Greetings,

I am the webmaster for the Shire of The Shadowlands' unofficial
website. Effective immediately, the new URL is
http://www.denvernet.com/~tscott/sca/

Content at the previous domain <hemi.com/~tscott/sca> will only remain
until this weekend, when the servers are to be shut down.

I was notified yesterday that the ISP that hosts my webpage (and
therefore my page about our Shire) is dying.  A new ISP is taking over,
however, that means that the URL for the website will change.  Yeah,
nice long-term notice on their part....(sarcasm)

Please update any links and/or bookmarks that you may have.

I appreciate the links that you have so kindly provided, and as I
overhaul our site in the next few weeks I shall attempt to reciprocate
with links to your pages.

Please pass on the word about the change.

Thank you for your help, and please contact me if you have any
questions or comments.

--Diego Quintana
  MKA Tim Scott