ANST - Fwd: copyright permission withdrawn

AuroraeB at aol.com AuroraeB at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 21:40:32 PDT 1998

<< Actually, I followed that link and I still don't know what it's all about.
 It gives you some letters that were written regarding this incident, but
 there is no overview of what is going on.  So, if you don't know what's
 going on the web link will not lead you to the answers.

I know.....

I went to that website to see if it would clarify things, and I still dont
know what is going on.... Oh well it must be one of those things that only
those privy to all the information would know about.  Sounds like I should be
glad to not know what it is all about, I just get so tired of all the politics
and he said-she said stuff.............

Tracy