ANST - Fwd: copyright permission withdrawn

Dennis O'Connor dmoc at primenet.com
Fri Jun 26 00:54:42 PDT 1998

>After Dennis O'Connor wrote:
>>
>>(letter from the BoD snipped)
>>> Now, you want to know why the Board did this ?
>>> Ask them, not me.  I don't speak for the SCA.

>To which I *WHOLEHEARTEDLY* agree!  Scummy doesn't even start to cover what
>a rotten move that was.

Really ?  The letter from the BoD is a public document, that
describes Society-wide sanctions.  What is so "scummy"
about posting the gist of it here ? Especially since some of
the sanctions are against people who left Atenveldt after
the actions for which they were sanctioned, and now
reside in Ansteora ?

And let me remind you that this whole thread was started when
David Backlin, by request, posted Joe Bethancourt's "protest of
what in [his] opinion was heartless injustice perpetrated
at the April 18, 1998 Official Meeting of the Board of Directors".
All I did was tell you what that so-called "heartless injustice" was.
In the BoD's own words, yet.

What is your problem with that ? Do you just want to hear
one side of the story ? Or perhaps more to the point, are
you just trying to make sure _other_ people only here
one side of the story ?

>  Take Donals advice along with my personal plea and
>keep this crud off our list.
>
>Dieterich (knee-jerk goon)

Feh.  If _I'm_ posting crud, what was the Bethancourt post ?
And what was yours ?  Worse than crud, I'd say.
Dennis O'Connor                        dmoc at primenet.com
Vanity Web Page:    http://www.primenet.com/~dmoc/